This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Let's go buh-bye

Your imagination has just been growing day by day and it is a blast. From the minute you wake up to the very few minutes before bedtime you pretend with your baby and get whoever is around you involved. Recently your new imaginative situation has been to "go buy-bye". This involves you telling me that it is time to go buy-bye, I ask you where, and each time you come up with a place you would like to go and usually why. Some of the places you have me go buh-bye with you are :

- work
- school
-to do homework
-zoo
-gymnastics
-cottage (lake michigan)
- nana and papa's
- Addi's, Gemma's, and Vivi's house
- grocery store


It is so much fun pretending with you. When we go somewhere we will usually end up getting something to take "home", like a balloon, or toy, or something! You just talk and talk away, explaining what we are doing, who we will see, and when it is time to "go back home". I love just letting you play and create and imagine! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment