H: Mom, are you going downstairs?
M: After I put you to bed, yes I am.
H: You will eat and then go to bed?
M: Well, and I will do some homework.
H: I want you to sleep in my room with me.
M: Where should I sleep? I think it will be too crowded if we both try to fit in your bed.
H: I will move all these things (her doll toys/furniture) so you can just put your bed here!
*Haily excitedly and frantically runs over to the corner of the room and moves her baby highchair, tote full of doll accessories and baby bed probably about 4 feet from the wall where they were and announces:
H: Look, your bed will fit perfect! Go get it mom.
M: My bed from downstairs?
H: Yes mom, I moved everything and we can share a room so you can sleep by me.
M: You are very sweet my dear! How about we read a few books and maybe tomorrow bumpa (grandpa syswerda) can help decide if we can move my bed by yours?
H: okaaaay! Lets read....
You are one sweet and thoughtful girl Haily Rose! I'm so thankful you are in my life, what a blessing you are! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment