This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My 1st and definitely not my last...

I was inspired to start a blog simply because of all the pictures/videos I get asked to post so our family and friends out of state (or country) can see how Haily is doing. Here I am, so excited to start one that I am up past my bedtime fiddlin' around with making a blog for miss Haily bells!

She loves bath time! (6 mos)

Anyways, I suppose it would be best to just start out with a little update on her. She is currently 6 1/2 months old and as busy as ever. From the minute she wakes up in the morning to the minute she rests her head for the night she does not stop moving, literally (aside from her 2 naps)! If Haily was an adult I think she would be the most physically fit because I am positive I could not move my arms and legs like she does all day long, trust me, I have tried.

(6 mos)

Haily can sit up great on her own but doesn't stay in one place for long. She is either rolling, scooting, dragging herself, or diving to reach us or her toys. Crawling is in her future all too soon. I am finding that most advice parents gave me to be true about savoring each stage because time sure does fly! She is a smiley, joyful girl who loves to laugh but is very serious about her sleep. This girl will always let you know when it is her bedtime and oh does she love to cuddle! She will grab my hair (gently), give me a hug and snuggle in close to go right to sleep.


(5 mos)

My hope is to keep updating you all with new things she has done, or just fun photos of Haily being her sweet self! Until next time...which will probably be quite soon! I think i'm going to enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment