 |
| Lots of love |
Haily is now almost 7 months old and has mastered the art of baby yoga poses! She does everything from rolling, scooting, moving backwards, flipping, diving, downward dog pose, the splits and much more...but will NOT crawl. It is quite fun to look at her move around an entire room within minutes through means besides crawling. I am betting she will get it by Christmas, but it is interesting to see how such a small child needs so much confidence and encouragement (just like we do too)! She will be in position, rock back and forth and then look up to make sure I am cheering her on.
 |
| Won't quite take off yet |
It is true that girl are extremely relational from the time they are babies...Haily says many words, but they are not quite decipherable yet =). She cares much more about communicating with me, and making sure I'm paying attention than being able to crawl across the room. I think i'm going to have some competition pretty quick! I love listening to her precious babble and then have her look up from her toys to make sure I am listening.
Haily and I no longer have to sing the "2 front teeth" christmas song because her 2 little front teeth have arrived! Without too much fuss and pain they both popped through within 3 days of each other. She is becoming such a little person now!
 |
| her 3 favorites: dogs, outside, and being naked! |
 |
| Can't quite see her teeth...but they're there |
Those are my 3 favorite things too
ReplyDeleteHooray! only a few more weeks and i get to see my cute lil niece!!
ReplyDelete