This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Let's try this again...

So, between school, work, friends, family, holidays, seasons changing, and oh ya! - raising a 2 year old, time has slipped by and I have been failing this blog miserably. I should probably win an award for the worst blogger ever, but despite my failure I am here to try again! This time my motive is different and I am hoping this will encourage me to post a little something multiple times a week. I love baby books and picture books, but I have struggled with how to record the hilarious things my little girl says! Thus far I have just been typing a few "funnies" up in a word document - boring. So let's try this! Short, sweet, and hopefully just a great way to capture some of our greatest moments in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment