This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"PEACOCK"

When Haily isn't quite sure how to say a word or can't quite remember she does what any of us do, just make it up! Well for the past several weeks her made-up word has been something no one could decipher. Finally one day it sounded like she was saying "peacock", so I casually asked her

"Haily, are you trying to say peacock?" Haily enthusiastically replies, "YAAAA"!

Well good, now that we figured that out we won't have to hear about that anymore....wrong.

Today at dinner Haily was telling me about her day and every question I asked involved a "peacock"! I couldn't stop laughing so she kept doing it...

me: "Haily, who did you see today?"
H: "Katie, Penny, Peacock, peacock little and peacock!"

Just so you know:
- Katie is Haily's second cousin - i think that's right? Ha.
- Penny is her cousin's dog that they gave to another sweet family with older girls to care for her (and Sadie)    which she still does not know they were given away - sorry Hails, you will understand when you are older      why I didn't tell you!

Another Quote of the Day:
H: "Mom, mom, come quick!"
Me: "What's up baby?"
H:  "My fishy is soooooo hungry"!
M: "what do you think we should do?"
H: "Feed him! I see him swimming around looking for food, but it's all gone!"
M: "Good Idea!"

Hails, you sure know how to make me laugh! You're personality is starting to develop more and more every day and it's a blast to see! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment