This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Last Time"

Whenever we are going somewhere, Haily has recently been remembering the "last time" she went there and what happened, who was there, and many other details and will tell quite an elaborate story about it (or at least how she remembered it to be :)). So a perfect example is from today:

M: Are you excited to babysit Addi, Gemma, and Vivi today?
H: YAAA!!! JuJu (aunt julia) will not be there?
M: She will be at work, remember?
H: LAST TIME I rode in Gemma's Van and went to JuJu's house!
M: Oh you did? What did you do there?
H: Dad went fishing, then we went in a boat and Gemma couldn't come. 
M: That sounds like fun! Why couldn't Gemma go?
H: Umm..she is too little...ACTUALLY, I don't know. 
M: Oh Rosie, I love you!
H: Shanks (can't quite say "TH" clearly all the time! =))

Your mind is working overtime and processing so much! 
Love you my girl. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment