Haily usually always knows what she wants, but she definitely always knows what she LOVES! Then, after telling you what she loves, being the sweet little girl she is, will always politely ask you, "Whats you love?"...but then usually ends with her correcting you and telling you what you really love!
H: Mom, I love the big trucks. Whats you love?
M: I love the sunrise!
H: Nooooo, cars!
M: Ok, yes I love cars because they help us get from place to place.
H: Well I love Vivi! Whats you love mommy?
M: I love you Rose!
H: Noooo, you love Addi's arms!
M: Addi's arms?
H: I love Addi's head!
M: Well I love Gemma!
H: Noooo, you love Juju! I love Gemma!
M: Don't you think we can both love the same person?
H: No, you love Juju.
M: hahahha.
(yes, all the exclamation points are necessary, when you get excited you enunciate the last word of every sentence).
I'm so glad that you love so much Haily Rose. Never stop loving people for who they are and accepting people for where they are at in life. Everyone has a unique story and you never know where each person is at in their journey and what one kind, loving act/word can do for them.
I love you Rosie.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment