This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Homework

When praying and rocking Haily to bed tonight:

H: Mom, do you have to go downstairs?
M: Not quite yet, I can cuddle-bug and rock you for a bit.
H: What about homework mom?
M: Well, your're right, I guess I can't stay up here forever can I. 
H: Don't forget your homework mom. 
M: Thank you my girl, you're so thoughtful!


Oh my girl, school will be over soon! We are in the home stretch and then we can move into our "own little house" and maybe buy 10 kittens. (so you say every time we go into the pet store). Thanks for being so patient and such a big girl through mommy finishing school! I'm so proud of you. Soon we will be graduating...together! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment