This Little Light of Mine I Love

This Little Light of Mine I Love

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Summer lovin...

We tend to have quite the busy lives, so sometimes the funny things that Haily says or does end up on a scrap piece of paper that I pile up on my desk and try not to forget to record it somewhere more secure. Well, this is one of those times...except the scrap paper was from this past July, 2013. =) A little late, but still worth remembering...

How Haily says watermelon: "Water-minnow"

That is my favorite thing she says! Even when I try to gently correct her, she still is convinced that is the correct way to say it. Makes me laugh every time!


Another fun thing Haily said this past July: "Mom, where's food? My body is hungry!"

I sure do love my little girl. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment